Buffalo Ministation

Buffalo Ministation External Hardisk


This is my new external 160Gb hardisk that now serves as my backup storage for my mp3s, isos, documents, movies and pictures. So what's new??? i was asked to handle the corporate team lead position but i'm not that good in management.. really :(  this is a new challenge for me so help me God :)


 

By penoi on Friday, February 1, 2008 | | 1 comment
1 response to “Buffalo Ministation”
  1. rachel says:

    CONGRATULATIONS PAPA!!!!

    Am so happy for you and of course am so proud of you.. papa q yata yan hehehe... although i know that it will take more of your time, hayy dami ko kaagaw sa oras mo... but i will really try to be more understanding po, promise...

    regarding management??? i think you just have to put your feet on the ground, and think what other would feel/do if you were in their shoes... let God guide you.. love u..