Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
We h00ted in Singapore’s COMEX 2009 a point and shoot compact camera. Olympus Tough-8000, a shockproof and waterproof digital camera. Personal choice of my wife coz she likes to take underwater pictures. There goes my XBOX hehehe.
Olympus Tough-8000 digital camera Benefits
Life can be tough, this camera is tougher. Rugged metal body and revolutionary shock-absorbing construction are designed to withstand a 6.6-foot drop, bump or other mishap.
A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 33 feet underwater.
Boldly enter that winter wonderland without worrying about your camera. This camera is winterized to perform at below-freezing temperatures.
With a rugged body and reinforced LCD, the STYLUS TOUGH-8000 withstands up to 220 pounds of pressure so your camera and images are protected.
DUAL IMAGE STABILIZATION
Forget about blurry shots with this 2-in-1 anti-blur solution. Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization compensates for camera shake to keep your shots steady while Digital Image Stabilization captures crisp, clear images in any situation.
Our freebies includes:
Screen protector USB Card reader
Floating arm band Two 8Gb microSDHC
Table tripod Two batteries
Tabo Stress Test
Let’s see if this a true waterproof camera using the “Tabo” stress test
Soak for a while
Look Ma!!! still Alive!!!
Coming SOON!!! The “Inodoro” Stress Test
COMEX is a yearly IT show in Singapore showcasing the latest technologies in a bargain price
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Have you tried Microsoft’s Windows Live Writer 2009? It is a blog editor that supports blogger and wordpress. Now you can layout your blog posting the easy way. Supports Technorati, LiveJournal, Flickr etc tagging, picture, photo album, table, map and video. You can add also plugins from its Windows Live Writer Extensions
Full Feature List
In addition to the highlights of this release, here’s the list of all the major new features added since Windows Live Writer 2008:
- New border treatments (including Instant Photo)
- Crop and tilt photos
- Insert multiple photos
- Toolbar alignment commands enabled for images
- Insert and upload Windows Live photo albums
- Insert and publish video to YouTube
- Additional spell checking languages: Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, English (Australia), Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, and Ukrainian
- Server-side tagging (for supported blogs)
- Type-down filtering in the Open dialog
- Twitter, Digg and Flickr Plug-ins
- Improved blog account setup
- Lightbox and Windows Live Spaces inline preview support
- Improved category control: adding categories, type-down filtering
- Tabbed view switching
- AutoLink glossary
- Smart quotes/typographic characters
- Word count
- Support for bidirectional languages (like Hebrew and Arabic)
- Tabs for view switching
- Updated look and feel
It is still in active development so beware of some bugs that might come in your way.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Here's my pick for this year's Rock awards
1. Artist of the Year
2. Album of the Year
3. Vocalist of the Year
4. Guitarist of the Year
5. Bassist of the Year
6. Drummer of the Year
7. Song of the Year
8. Best New Artist
9. Best Album Packaging
Mornings and Airports(Sugarfree)
10. Best Music Video
11. Producer of the Year
12. Smart / URock
College Band of the Year