Bid for a squatted domain

Receiving this email pisses me off.. im happy with penoycentral.net dont tell me to bid for a domain squatted from me.

Yesterday I contacted you about, PENOYCENTRAL.COM. It's my understanding that you own the PENOYCENTRAL.net version of this domain.

As you probably know, the PENOYCENTRAL.COM version is generally better than other versions because of the strong public recognition of 'dotcom' as the most solid and reliable commercial brand on the Interent.

For a limited time, you have the opportunity to acquire PENOYCENTRAL.COM, but you'll need to act quickly.

Here's how it works:

For a very limited time, we are accepting offers on PENOYCENTRAL.COM. If you're interested, simply go to the link below right away and submit your bid. If it's a reasonable offer based upon our current asking price, your offer will be immediately accepted.

The first reasonable offer received will be accepted so if you have interest, I encourage you to submit your bid as soon as possible.

Submit your offer while there's still time.

By penoi on Monday, October 6, 2008 | | A comment?
0 responses to “Bid for a squatted domain”