How did the world mold Penoi on the way he was now? Now lets take a glimpse of my life influences.
1. Mrs. Reyes - she was my teacher when im was in elementary. she opened my eyes on filipino cultural dances and the one who made me to dance "Maglalatik". Oo, Sexballs na ako noon pa.
2. Ely buendia and the eraserheads - Their songs were my emotional outlet during my high school days and until now. Just listening to "With a Smile" will flipped my emotions away. I still love Ely, hate the Mongols band.
3. The Youth and Wolfgang- During my rock n roll/punk rock band days, you see a lot of influences of the Youth and Wolfgang on how i play drums.
4. Raul Roco - he just have this political impact on me.
5. Rico Yan - he helped a lot of people. And i want to be remembered like that someday.
6. Sir (pastor ?) Mike - my spiritual adviser.
and the list goes on.. will update this entry for more Penoi Mentors...